"" bshawise: The Batman

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Batman

It's over there, man. How can you not see it?

I'm sorry. I just can't.

Are you looking where I'm pointing?

I think so.

Are you?!

Yes! Why are you so mad?

I'm not mad.

You're yelling like you're mad.

I'm just frustrated. There's a really cool pizza place right over there and I just want you to see it.

Have you been to it?

The pizza place? No. I never have. I hear it's really cool though.

Maybe later we could go?

Yeah. We'll see how the day plays out. I'm not sure I'll feel like pizza later. My point is that it just looks really cool.

I wish I could see it.

2 comments:

John Shaw said...

fantastic

Anonymous said...

This is why I can't stay away from your blog. You never know when you'll post something like this.

Thanks for the smile.

Lumpy84