"" bshawise: Nigeria Recap Video

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nigeria Recap Video

Here's the video I cut together for this weekend's celebration. It was a fun challenge to tell a 10-day story in under five minutes. Mark Denney shot everything. I think you'll agree that he's amazingly talented.

I'm very proud of the Vineyard for this well-drilling stuff. I believe that as much as we currently understand the scope of this project, the reality is we have no clue how big of a deal this will be for thousands of people. I look forward to hearing the stories of what happens down the road with the kids in this video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no shots of the riots after the commissioning? Great video, none the less:->

ylmurph said...

the boys and I just watched this for the third time. "let me see it again daddy!" - this is very cool...

Peggy Murphy said...

AWESOME....not ONE gutter ball here!
You did a wondrous job!