"" bshawise: Production Stills

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Production Stills

Russ Beckner has posted 57 photos on his facebook page. They're from days two and three of this past week's shoots. Check em out right here. I think I'm in love with directing. I got the fever. And the only prescription might be more projects like this. Bollyworld here we come.

Working with all these volunteers is one of the most rewarding things I've ever been a part of. It's very humbling. I find it hard not to walk around constantly thanking all these people who stay late into the night after they worked all day. It's also a bit overwhelming to watch a random idea (in this case a Saturday morning brainstorm) become a reality carried out by so many people. Everyone brings different aspects to the project and helps make it better than I ever imagined. Truly thrilling.


No comments: