"" bshawise: BESTOV '08: SNL episode

Sunday, December 28, 2008

BESTOV '08: SNL episode

In my opinion, the best episode this year was the one with Josh Brolin. It had numerous quality sketches. Marky Mark made an appearance. The best sketch was the very last one about Fall Foliage. Unfortunately, no one else agrees with me. You can't even find its transcript online. This pains me because I thought it was genius. Buttery oranges, crimson browns. Please tell me that one of you also appreciated this brilliant sketch. Anyone? Anyone? So, because I can't share its buttery goldness with you I'll have to settle with giving you the runner-up.

2 comments:

Daniel Kalbach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

THAT was the runner up? what about http://tinyurl.com/ytj6jd