"" bshawise: Slingshot Man

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Slingshot Man

This is spectacular. Robin Hood eat your muttonheart out. Annie get your gun then put it down and watch Rufus. Dead Eye Dick, quit being such a jerk. Seriously, we get it, you're a good shot. But wouldn't it be nice if we could just call you Dead Eye Dale. Once you settle down get a load of ole Rufus. Doc Hollywood, Rufus is YOUR huckleberry. Ralphie, you'll shoot your eye out unless Rufus beats you to it. John Paxton, watch Rufus take the literal rock and get nothing but net every time. And by net I mean exploding rabbit. Watch and learn, markspeople.

4 comments:

Christopher Day said...

I wonder if Rufus would be interested in putting out a whole Slingshot line. I throw some up on our website right next to the AK-47's.

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say that I know a guy who could help put Rufus in some big business...but I was beaten to it! It's the little things that give pleasure in life. No phone, no TV, just Rufus and his trusty dogwood slingshot.

tyler said...

i could see rufus starring in a wily backwoods comedy.

John Arns said...

could easily be one of my relatives.