Global philanthropists and freethinkers, wiseday boogie productions, have just dropped their newest public service announcement- 3008: Global Burning. When a piece like this is given to the world, there are a few assumptions that'll occur among the masses. I will try an address those here.
1. This must've taken a few thousand hours of work to storyboard this masterpiece.
FACT: We let the story unfold spontaneously. This will shock you, but there was little to no time spent crafting the story.
2. This video is a prophetic piece of journalism.
WE HOPE NOT.
FACT: We have no idea what 3008 will be like. We're not meteorologists.
3. It must've cost a lot of money to get Hellboy to play the part of Regional Manager of Doom.
FACT: We spent our money where it counted.
4. You must love the planet to create a piece like this.
FACT: We so do. We love her like crazy.
5. I thought styrofoam was safe.
FACT: You're insane.
What is the Bible?
2 weeks ago